A big leap forward in clarinet design, the GAIA 3 achieves a fullness we always wished the clarinet could have! The GAIA 3 clarinet shows an innovation long overdue for the clarinet.
Though initially based on the great vintage mouthpieces by Frank Kaspar, Henry Chedeville, and Kal Opperman, Theo took his decades of mouthpiece design knowledge to maximize the airflow of these designs to create a clarinet mouthpiece unique in the world. It takes air, and fills the instrument unlike anything every made before. This is truly a leap in clarinet mouthpiece design, and has a breadth of tone so big only a
Bass Clarinet could compare.
Theo Wanne™ clarinet mouthpieces are manufactured to the same legendary standards as the rest of the Theo Wanne™ saxophone mouthpiece line. They use the world’s most advanced manufacturing, CAD designs, and full five-axis machining, and every mouthpiece is made from a solid bar of the highest quality hard rubber right in his factory in Bellingham, USA.
- Classic clean, full and rich clarinet sound, but with a fullness and robust nature never before heard on a clarinet mouthpiece.
- Revolutionary in marrying the benefits of vintage design and modern construction.
- Revolutionary design with a shallow roll-over baffle and unique chamber expanding on the design of the classics.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.