With so many places to buy woodwind products on the internet, why choose North Country Winds? Here's my top 10 list:
1. I personally pick, pack, inspect, and ship every order. That's right, the owner/repair technician is handling your new products, and making sure everything is in great shape before it ships out. Try getting that from the "big guys."
2. New instruments are professionally set up before they ship. Most companies do little more than slap a shipping label on the instrument and send it on its way. I personally inspect and professionally set up instruments before they leave my shop.
3. Not fully satisfied? Return the product in the same condition in which you received it within two weeks for a full refund.
4. 1 year of regular maintenance included on all instruments purchased from NCW at no additional charge.
5. 5 years of 20% off any repair on all instruments purchased from NCW at no additional charge.
6. Service after the sale. I will be available to answer questions and provide guidance. All you have to do is email me- firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Every instrument meets my rigorous standards. Period. If there is an obvious flaw with an instrument, I will not stock it, and it will never end up in your hands.
8. Quality over quantity. The big guys stock as many instruments as possible in hopes that a couple perform well. Who has time for that? I stock the best and give them a professional set up before they get to you. I cut out a lot of the tedious instrument selection process for you.
9. Competitive pricing. NCW is small but mighty. Prices will typically be the same that you will encounter from other online retailers, even the big ones. If you see a better price, especially on a new instrument, there is a good chance that the seller is not an authorized dealer. Please contact me if you see a better deal elsewhere- there's always a chance I could meet it or beat it.
10. NCW is my passion project. I wanted to create a client-focused clarinet specialty shop, where clarinetists of all levels could come for the finest clarinet repairs and products. At NCW you will always be treated as a client. Elsewhere, you are simply a customer.